On 25 January 2012
The central theme for this curriculum forum was Program-level Learning Outcomes Assessment. Various UBC community members were invited to present posters of their initiatives and a panel of speakers also shared their experiences.
The following are PDF files of the various posters presented at the forum.
- Gudelines for new UBC program development
- Approval process for new UBC programs
- UBC Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Faculty Certificate Program
- Community-Service Learning outcomes at UBC
- Earth and Ocean Sciences defining, teaching and assessing program learning goals for “scientific reasoning”
- Undergraduate Medicine PLOs
- Sauder School of Business direct assessment of learning for curriculum improvement
- Engineering outcomes-based assessment
- Engineering Structured Insrtructor Reflection