UBC staff in a diversity of roles will find learning opportunities in the Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology’s programs. If you’re looking to gain learning and emerging technology skills or presentation skills or you’re just wanting to hear the latest in teaching innovations, explore what these programs have to offer.
For more extensive professional development and career skills, please visit UBC Human Resources’ Organizational Development & Learning site.
- Course Design Intensive
- Digital Tattoo
- Global Citizenship in Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Skills Workshop (ISW)
- Learning Technology Institute (LTI)
- Living Lab
- Passport Program
- Peer Review of Teaching
- Reading Break & Refresher Weeks
- Teaching & Learning with Technology (TLT) Series
- Tech Express
- Wisdom Through Reflective Practice