The Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology provides UBC Site licenses for four teaching and learning related newsletters:
All members of the UBC teaching community may register to receive free subscription(s) to one or all of these newsletters. Registration is only required once. With your subscription(s), you will receive a monthly email providing you with the current issue’s Table of Contents, and links to both individual articles and the entire issue.
First Step: As a member of the UBC teaching community, you will need a Voucher Code and a PIN to register. To receive this information, please email the Resource Room Coordinator at email@example.com. Include your name and job title or role at UBC in the body and “newsletter subscription” in the subject line.
To Register: Once you have received the Voucher Code and PIN from the Resource Room Coordinator, register at the Magna Publications website. You will need to enter your individual email address and a personal password, as well as provide some other required information. Shortly after you register, you will receive a confirming email. You will only need to register once.
- All members of the UBC teaching community can also have direct access to The Journal on Excellence in College Teaching
The following are newsletters from Teaching and Learning Centres at other universities:
- Bridges - University of Saskatchewan
- Centre for Teaching, Learning and Educational Technologies Newsletter - Brock University
- Faculty Development Newsletter - Honolulu Community College
- Focus on Faculty - Brigham Young University
- Innovate: Journal of Online Education - Nova Southeastern University
- Practices & Pathways Newsletter - Wilfrid Laurier University
- LIDC Newsletter - Simon Fraser University
- LTC Currents - University of Victoria
- Reflections - University of Western Ontario
- Speaking of Teaching - Stanford University
- Teaching at Trent - Trent University
- CTE Newsletter - University of Waterloo