Distance Learning Course Catalogue
Stay up-to-date with the latest news in the UBC teaching and learning community.
Teaching and Learning Resources
At CTLT, we provide consultation on current teaching and learning practices, course development, technology selection and related themes. Contact us to request a consultation. Resources can be accessed via the UBCWiki, and more specifically the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal.
Register for any of our events at http://events.ctlt.ubc.ca.
- May 26, 2015
- Increasing Student Engagement through Open Educational Resources
- Knowing the Land Beneath Our Feet: Integrating a digital Indigenous walking tour into UBC classrooms
- Teaching Innovation in Practice (TIP): Tipping Points The Bioflex Approach – how the trend is catching on
- Faculty Teaching Practices & Perceptions: Highlighting Select Results from the 2014-2015 UBC Survey
- Can Community Service Learning Build More than Social Skills: Doing Science Outside the University
- Community-University Engagement: Who's Teaching, Who's Learning
Subscribe to our rss feed Note: Best viewed on Firefox
- Connect Scheduled Maintenance – May 23, 2015, 05:00-08:00 PT
- Connect unavailable for Service Pack Upgrade – May 2, 2015 05:00-21:00 PT
- VSS UDC/Connect Maintenance – April 16, 2015 06:30 – 08:00 PT
- VM Storage Issues March 11, 2015 10:00 PT UPDATE
- WebCT Vista Outage – June 28, 2014 06:50 PDT – UPDATE
- WebCT Vista Outage – June 28, 2014 06:18 PDT
- Update : www.elearning.ubc.ca website is accessible – May 25, 2014 02:30 PT
- www.elearning.ubc.ca website not accessible – May 24, 2014 23:50 PT